Outlook and other Microsoft products are important in our business life. Each business owner has to use multiple email accounts to manage multiple streams of conversations. The error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] always occur when you are using multiple emails on the outlook application. It occurs when the SMTP conflicts with the server or for the wrong instalment of the software within a device.
How does this error occur?
Error no: [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] occurs when there is a conflict with the SMTP server, and it loads a lousy file and It’s caused by a misleading port number request of the server. When it Searches for the duplicate accounts within your outlook account. And sometime your computer anti-virus conflicts with the smtp. There can be multiple reasons of this error being occurring so there are more than one solution
Following are a few methods on how to fix this error read and follow them carefully
Method 1: Try Repairing your app
first solution that you should apply
- Back up all your emails before repairing
- Open control panel and click on edit and feature page.
- Then run the fix error application and follow the instructions on your screen.
Method 2: Try Changing Port Numbers of Your Server
- Open the outlook account settings
- Click on the email account with error
- See the email settings window and go to advance option
- Replace the SMPT server IP
- Click save
Method 3: Try Re-installing whole outlook again
If all the above steps donot work, then you can try this approach too.
- Go to control panel
- open feature
- Click edit option
- Click on Microsoft accounts to uninstall
- Open the control panel again
- Re-install your program
- And enjoy
Method 4: Try Running the Auto Repair
Try restore or repair all the programs on your PC
- Open the control panel of computer
- Go to all programs
- Select Microsoft Outlook
- Select edit the error option and confirm the repair
- Windows will run an automatic scan and will fix all the errors.
- After completion, restart your Computer
- Install the Microsoft outlook again.
Method 5: Try Deleting All Secondary Account
Follow these steps for deleting all secondary accounts
- Click the outbox menu on your app
- Click settings
- Select mailing box icon
- Select your duplicate
- Click on the X sign to delete them
Method 6: Check Server Settings
This is most complex solutions that you would need perform.
- Open Microsoft Outlook
- Select account from account settings
- Check outgoing server matches your port number
- click on “advanced” to check POP and SMTP
- Provide your username and password for authentication
- Save the settings and then restart your PC
- Run outlook the error should be resolved
Now your [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error is resolved