We all use Microsoft outlook, in our daily routine. Our office work can never be complete without the help of these tools. As it is a software, occurrence of an error is inevitable, the most common error of them all is the save error [pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5].
There are multiple ways to solve this error but first we should understand how it occurs. The error [pii_email_9adeb2eb81f173c673a5]occurs when you are using multiple accounts on your outlook at the same time, so the systems does get stuck sometimes and is unable to locate or load the right file.
So what to do when it happens…
Not worry we have you all covered, read the following steps very carefully and follow them, your emails will start working in no time.
Method 1: Clearing cache and importing fresh data.
- Clearing cache and cookies will allow fresh data to come in.
- Update the version of outlook 365
- Close multiple windows, or hard close the application and then run it again.
Method 2: Version Update
- This error can also occur if the version is out dated.
- Update the version to the latest one.
- Hard close the application from task manager and restart the app.
- You might need to completely uninstall the broken version and reinstall if above does not work
Method 3: Re-configuration of SMTP
- Click on Account Settings in the file section.
- Click on Account Settings again to go to the next step.
- A new window will open.
- Now click, on Change option available here.
- Search and select the More Settings option from there
- Select the Outgoing Server.
- Now go to My Outgoing Server (SMTP) from the given options and then click on the checkbox next to it.
- The system will ask you to authenticate. Make sure you follow up the provided instructions to ensure successful authentication.
- On completion of the process, select the checkbox next to the Log on to incoming server before sending mail.
- Restart your outlook now, and it will be all set.
These were a few methods to fix the error. Always remember if you are stuck somewhere, you can also use Microsoft support they are really help full.